Please read this page carefully before using the InvoDesign.com website. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter "You" or “Visitors”) may use this website. All content is owned by or licensed to InvoDesign.com. By using this website, You agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions as stated below. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website. InvoDesign complies with all laws of Missouri and West Virginia applicable to the InvoDesign.com website and to the internet. Visitors from other jurisdictions who visit this website do so on their own initiative and must follow the laws and restrictions applicable in their location.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
InvoDesign may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Therefore, You should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this website after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
InvoDesign is committed to preserving and protecting the right to privacy of all InvoDesign.com visitors (hereinafter "You" or “Visitors”). While You are browsing our website, we do not collect any personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. However, while You are browsing our website, we do collect publicly available information such as server address and browser type. This publicly available information is viewed using one or more analytics programs, such as Google Analytics. We use this information to optimize our website to serve You better.
We only collect identifying information when You voluntarily submit this information to us directly through our Contact Us page or through other means. InvoDesign stores this customer information in a password-protected database so that we can answer questions or fulfill requests that You might have. All information that You submit to us is confidential and we do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties.
Copyright, Trademark, Intellectual and Use of Site Content
The contents of this website, including, without limitation, website design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter "Content") are owned by or licensed to InvoDesign, clients, and partners of InvoDesign, and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
Security of InvoDesign's Network and Systems
Violations to system or network security are prohibited, and can result in criminal and civil liability. Continuous attempts to infiltrate or damage network security and systems may be treated as violations. InvoDesign will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations are as listed, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of InvoDesign's system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of InvoDesign's system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail spam, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- You are responsible for Your own communications and their consequences. Therefore, do not submit any of the following: material that is copyrighted; material that reveals trade secrets; material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; sexually explicit images; advertisements or solicitations of business; chain letters or pyramid schemes. Do not impersonate another person under any circumstance while submitting information or communicating with InvoDesign.
You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and InvoDesign concerning Your use of this website, and the Content, goods and services available on this website.